TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Returning from the void

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oldsmokey
Gunner
Gunner
Oldsmokey

Returning from the void Empty
PostSubject: Returning from the void   Returning from the void EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 5:36 pm

Hi all.
I would normally say H---- N-- Y---.
But it seems inappropriate considering the state we are all in at the present time.
So I hope everyone is coping with whatever lockdown conditions prevail that you are as healthy as possible.
My best wishes to you all, may your hopes and dreams for what this year brings are rewarded.

I've not been on the forum for some time now, not because of health I just wanted to get away from the Tv and computers for a while.

I have been in contact with members of two of my modelling clubs. 
We have had Zoom meetings which have gone down very well indeed. 
So not totally computer or mobile free but is something we all look forward to two or three times a week.
They have kept the members in touch and in some cases very productive with lots of new projects shared with all. 
Having had over a period of time now. Questions "Brian how are you getting along with"? or "any progress on the"?
Reminding me just how many unfinished / not even started projects I have secreted away in various locations. 
The Workshop, Shed, Spare room and many more places which only reveal themselves when looking for something else.
I am sure these finds usually surface only to distract me from my original task. Unfortunately, it works.

Well, it's good to see the forum flourishing with the regular contributors active and some new ones too.

Martin555 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Swab
Master
Master
Swab

Returning from the void Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning from the void   Returning from the void EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 9:33 am

Welcome back I'm new to all this and learning as I go it will be good to have someone else to ask questions.

Martin555 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Returning from the void
Page 1 of 1