TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MODEL BOAT MAYHEM......HAPPY NEW YEAR

Go down 
AuthorMessage

MODEL BOAT MAYHEM......HAPPY NEW YEAR Empty
PostSubject: MODEL BOAT MAYHEM......HAPPY NEW YEAR   MODEL BOAT MAYHEM......HAPPY NEW YEAR EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 1:28 pm

IS THE SITE REALLY WORTH JOINING!?

I had the temerity to question a moderator last night who to me is so partial that he would make some dictators look like saints, about a message he left on a thread of mine suggesting regarding wave formation and characteristics, that if he is interested in wave length and formation in the oceans instead of just poo poohing my information and knowledge on the subject, having studied the subject as an essay at university, he might read one of the books published that I pasted up on the site.for his and anyone else's information
if not then why make a post that might put off other members from reading about such...…… ONE DIG TOO FAR TT. 

you are not worth arguing with...…….

guess what!!!...…..

Sorry Neil, you are banned from using this forum!
Too many derogatory remarks of other Mayhemers.... again.
This ban is set to expire April 01, 2019, 09:51:22 AM.

is mayhem really the site worth joining anymore and persevering with, when they are ruled by people like him, whom I have yet to see build anything other than a book stand...……...well sod it...…..Mayhem...……

I know there are some on here who run and tell tales...……..tell martin, they have lost a bloody good modeller for the sake of ********* who has shown me no reason to respect him. what so ever.

to have and enjoy respect, you firstly have to earn it, and I have so far never seen anything that has given me the reason to respect certain people on there. 

Last edited by nhp651 on Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MODEL BOAT MAYHEM......HAPPY NEW YEAR   MODEL BOAT MAYHEM......HAPPY NEW YEAR EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 5:36 pm

And they have pulled down the thread 

Dave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MODEL BOAT MAYHEM......HAPPY NEW YEAR   MODEL BOAT MAYHEM......HAPPY NEW YEAR EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 6:18 pm

we mods on here work as one...….we discuss and decide, and have no cause to ban or block anyone as everyone is so well behaved and give no cause for a ban...…...the way we like and instill behaviour to all our members.AFTER ALL...……...we would NOT  like to become a clone of modelboatmayhem, gladly banning willie nilly for having a genuine grievance.

its called freedom of speech which our fore fathers fought wars over..

that is why the forum runs and works so well.

Last edited by nhp651 on Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MODEL BOAT MAYHEM......HAPPY NEW YEAR   MODEL BOAT MAYHEM......HAPPY NEW YEAR EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 12:49 am

status has changed from a 3 month ban to....

Sorry Neil, you are banned from using this forum!
Too many derogatory remarks of other Mayhemers.... again.
This ban is not set to expire.

it seems that one man with moderators power and covers his tracks by deleting the whole thread is now causing martin to get his feet wet, on a sinking ship.

what a sad state of affairs for democracy!! a laughing matter.!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MODEL BOAT MAYHEM......HAPPY NEW YEAR   MODEL BOAT MAYHEM......HAPPY NEW YEAR Empty

Back to top Go down

MODEL BOAT MAYHEM......HAPPY NEW YEAR
Page 1 of 1